Saturday, August 8, 2009

Alexa!

In January I determined to do a post about each child on his or her birthday. I'm behind 3 birthdays! Alexa turned 8 in May. Here are a few photos of this little Sweetie.

Alexa loves her daddy.
Alexa is very creative and loves projects. She likes to make cards and cook. She cuts and colors and does some really fun things. She loves to make things to send to her girl cousins.

Alexa is a beautiful girl, inside and out!


She loves her little sister and and helps her in any way that she can.





Alexa is blessed to have a sister very close in age. They do a lot of things together!



Alexa is also very independent. She plays well by herself, a wonderful trait!

She loves her stuffed animals and her toys. She loves to arrange things to look pretty.
I love you so much Alexa! Thank you for being YOU!
Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that Alexa girl too! I love how she loves to cuddle. She gets that from her mom, I think!

debbie said...

What a great post! I love the picture of Mary and Alexa sleeping.

Garling Ranch said...

Sounds like you have had quite a few birthdays lately! Happy Birthday! I loved this post, because it shows Alexa's personality. She looks like such a sweet little girl!