Friday, August 28, 2009

Adorable!

My cousin's wife, Jennifer Moser made this dress for Mary with old-fashioned smocking. I just love it!! !! !! My mom hemmed it and I sewed in the button holes and buttons.And here is Miss Chicken Pox herself.The dress was hand delivered by Jennifer, all the way from Alabama.

From left to right: Jenny Moser Manlove, her husband, Jon, Aunt Kaye Moser, Kyle Moser and Jennifer Moser (the maker of the dress). They were in Idaho for a 50th wedding anniversary. I was so happy they came to visit!

3 comments:

debbie said...

What a beautiful gift!

Darcee said...

I've never known what smocking is. So cute--it looks like a ton of work. What a sweet gift.

Anonymous said...

looks cute on her. sorry she has the chicken pox. Kyle and Jennie got the chicken pox when they were little from Alison's shingles!!! who knew?

It was so fun to visit you, only wish we could have brought a kitty home!

love ya,
Aunt Kaye