Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sister's Retreat

Darcee organized a party in Park City! We had so much fun! Andi, Mom
Kelsie, Darcee holding Greta, Julianna holding Jonas
Mom, Danna, hanging out in our jammies!

Kelsie, who is due in 5 weeks, had to stay behind as we went up on the ski lift to ride the slide down the hill. She also stayed with the two babies so their mommies could ride. What a sweetie!
Danna and Andi getting ready to ride down the slide....it was a ton of fun!
At Music and the Spoken Word in the Conference Center.
Left to right: Joe's wife, Kelsie Porter (Preston people will know Kelsie's parents: Terry and Pam Petterburg), Dave's wife, Julianna Porter (Blackfoot people will know Julianna's parents: Tom and Jean Nilsson), Janice Porter, Katie Hansen, Danna Hartline, Andi Laney, Darcee Waddoups

4 comments:

Joddi said...

Hi Katie! Looks like a lot of fun!

debbie said...

I guess I never knew you had all those sisters! What a wonderful weekend!

Katie and Dennis said...

Two are sisters-in-law.

Tansy said...

How awesome! I love girl-weekends!