I'm late getting this posted because there have been many things going on. Last week Dennis took the day off so we could go watch Jeffrey at district track. We enjoyed the day even though it was windy and a bit on the cold side. Jeffrey is a happy kid, thank goodness. He doesn't run the fastest or jump the farthest, but he is happy to participate and happy to be involved. In the words of his friend, "Jeffrey, you are lucky. You got 3rd place because there were only 4 kids in the race and one of them was me." The kid who spoke those words got 4th place and is just as happy-go-lucky as Jeffrey is. I just had to laugh, and luckily, so did Jeffrey! I'm proud of my boy!


5 comments:
Congratulations, Jeffrey! I'm proud of you, too. Great pictures of you running and jumping.
Love, Grandma P
Way to go Jeffrey! I'm sure if you ran against me you'd take first by a long shot!!
How about against me? I can't even make it up the stairs these days without puffing! (Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration but not by far!)
cuvmoGrumpa will race you but not very far. Like 6 steps. Good Job Jeffery.
Grumpa
Yeah for track! I love it because you can compete against yourself and set your own goals and achieve them. Good Job!
Malita Bingham
Post a Comment