Friday, May 2, 2008

Last night at about 8, I was finally getting the dinner dishes done and I saw our neighbor passing by with a trailer and this tractor-looking thing on it. He stopped in front of our house and then backed up and pulled into our driveway. He came to the door and asked if we would like him to plow our garden. I told him we hadn't tilled it yet because we will be expanding our drain fields and may be digging into the garden area. He said that he could have it done in 15 minutes and it wouldn't harm anything if we did have to dig. So he got it off the trailer and got to work. Sure enough it didn't take him more than 15 minutes to do it! We have such nice neighbors!

I wanted to let Dennis see the tractor(he was at a track meet). But being a basicly shy person I didn't want to take the picture myself so I sent Camille out with my camera. Thanks Camille!

2 comments:

Janeal said...

Good neighbors are a blessing!

Unknown said...

You saw the hand of the Lord bless your family yesterday--something to add to your journal of remembrances as President Eyring spoke about!