I liked this picture that Camille took the other night of the field behind our house. It has just been planted in sugar beets.
Lest we need more evidence of Mary being
everywhere... She has now figured out how to climb up on my craft table. This was just before she pulled a drawer all the way out and was lucky not to fall on the floor with it. Normally I would crop out the whole mess but I'm a little bit proud of the relative tidiness of it at this point. (It's rare, I tell you.) Not perfect but I have a clear spot on the table!
Brandon had a game Friday night. He is doing very well. He plays 2nd base, 3rd base, short stop and left field (not all at the same time). He is a good
batter but gets anxious and swings at stuff he shouldn't. When he does get a hit it flies far!
After Brandon's game we went to a wedding reception. This is my first mission companion Lark. She and her husband Brad have raised her sister's children since her sister died. Her niece just married a local guy. I was so happy to get to go and see Lark again and meet her niece. Lark was a wonderful companion and is such a nice person. I wish we could see each other more often!
6 comments:
Help Darcee or someone! Please!!! I can't get the last picture to stay where I put it. I move it down and when I publish it is up in the middle looking dorky in that position. I have had problems with spacing in past posts as well. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?
I am now about to scream. I deleted it and put it back on twice, trying different things and it still goes back to the middle. I have it set to go left and in the preview it looks right but it won't publish right. I have a perfectionist part of me that is SO annoyed.
Okay, just me again. I fixed it sort of. But do you know why it is so hard to get thing the way you want them? It it the layout that I've chosen maybe??? It is narrow.
I sent you an email.
Time to lay the craft chair on the floor so it is unclimbable. . .unless you always like the pull a baby down! Toddlers keep you moving for sure!
I was also admiring your craft table. I seem to always have papers all over my computer desk--especially now as I'm trying to prepare a talk. My paper problem always drives me crazy!! (Plus, my kids craftiness also adds to my own!)
Good job, Brandon!
It was fun to see a picture of "Miss Spencer" as we in Magna know her. I haven't seen her in ages. If you talk to her, tell her hi from us.
Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment