Dustin and Whitney tagged me and I also wanted to do Darcee’s "fake tag" so here goes:
A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Attached
B- BEST FRIEND: Dennis is my boyfriend :-), Carolee and Joddi are my girlfriends.
C- CAKE OR PIE: Pie, I guess, with ice cream.
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Tuesday (usually the majority of the housework was done on Monday)
E- ESSENTIAL ITEM: Paper trimmer
F- FAVORITE COLOR: Pink and green probably, but I like lots of colors.
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Marrying Dennis
H- HOMETOWN: Preston
I- INDULGENCES: A good novel
J- JANUARY OR JULY: July
K- KIDS: 3 boys, 3 girls
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: My family and the gospel
M- MARRIAGE DATE: September 10, 1993
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 3 sisters, 3 brother
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: Oranges
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: Snakes--I HATE them!!!
Q- QUOTES: The first, middle and last thing to do is to pray. ~Henry B. Eyring
R- REASON TO SMILE: Mary got up behind me on my craft chair with me today and pushed me off!
S- SEASONING: cumin
T- TAG A FRIEND:Kimberly and Dennis
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I have good peripheral vision.
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: Roberts and JoAnn
W- WORST HABIT: Computering or crafting or reading when I should be cleaning etc.
X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: Does radiation count?
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Garcias.
Z-YOUR ZODIAC SIGN: Leo
Darcee’s Tag
A- Analytic or Impulsive? Too impulsive
B- Book or TV? Book but I do enjoy relaxing in front of the TV once in a blue moon.
C- Credit or Debit? Debit
D- Dance or Sit out? Dance sometimes, sit out sometimes.
E- Exact or Approximate? Approximate, without question.
F- Fries or Onion Rings? Homemade onion rings, oven fries.
G- Gold or Silver? Both.
H- Hamburgers or Hot dogs? Hamburgers
I- Instrumental or Vocal? Both
J- Jack-of-all-trades or One-forte? Probably mediocre Jack.
K- Kisses or Hugs? Kisses
L- Laundry or Dishes? Dishes
M- Manna or Moola? Manna
N- Night or Morning? Morning.
O- Online or In person (shopping)? Both.
P- Paper or Plastic? Paper.
Q- Quotes or Sermons? Both
R- Rice or Potatoes? I sort of have to force myself to eat either, and do so because potatoes are plentiful and cheap and brown rice is healthy.
S- Stripes or Polka Dots? Polka Dots
T- Teenagers or Toddlers? Both.
U- Umbrella or Rain slicker? Neither, I live in the desert.
V- Vanilla or Chocolate? Chocolate
W- Weed or Mow? Mow weeds.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? How about CT scan?
Y- Yard work or Housework? Housework
Z- Zippers or Buttons? Buttons, I think. And speaking of buttons and since it was Dustin who tagged me, it reminded me of one of my favorite memories of him. He taught me how to sew on buttons with the sewing machine. He was amazed that I didn’t know how and that I thought the only way was by hand! And I was amazed that a boy could teach me something about sewing!Remember that Dustin?
2 comments:
Kristen, since you called me, I tag you too!
I most definitly do not remember button sewing...that's a fantastic memory though! I also can't believe how much time has gone by since you were in Provo and took me around with you...can it really be that you've been married since 1993? Where does time go, I swear that was just yesterday.
By the way, what are garcias?
Post a Comment