This is what Dennis had to do during the party. We have been without family-sized transportation for over a week! The fuel pump went out at piano lessons. We used the car to tow the van home. Dennis got a new fuel pump and still had to wait several days for enough time and the right weather (like not snowing kind of weather) to install it. The van still wouldn't run! After much thought and talking to John, his brother (and I will say prayer!), they concluded that they must have sold him the wrong pump! The right part did the trick! We were able to all have our own seat belts to go to church yesterday and not piled 2 deep all the way around (like the olden days).
Monday, May 19, 2008
Saturday
This is what Dennis had to do during the party. We have been without family-sized transportation for over a week! The fuel pump went out at piano lessons. We used the car to tow the van home. Dennis got a new fuel pump and still had to wait several days for enough time and the right weather (like not snowing kind of weather) to install it. The van still wouldn't run! After much thought and talking to John, his brother (and I will say prayer!), they concluded that they must have sold him the wrong pump! The right part did the trick! We were able to all have our own seat belts to go to church yesterday and not piled 2 deep all the way around (like the olden days).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a fun party. Wish we were closer. Is your van back in working order then? I hope so.
Tea parties are so fun!! Hope Alexa had a great birthday. It seems like she was born yesterday.
And I didn't think you were being negative about Jeffrey. . .I think it is a great thing that things don't bother him. It really a great trait!
I loved Alexa's party! How fun! It is amazing that she is already seven!
We are soooo blessed to have husbands and families who can fix things! I don't know what we would do without those kinds of miracles in our lives!
I love your optimistic example! It makes me want to try to be a better person!
This is such a great idea for a party! What a creative mom you are!
Post a Comment