Saturday, August 16, 2008

Exciting Times!

We have finally started on our home addition project! Things have happened really fast and it has been so fun!

Dennis built us a little ladder to get into our side door.Footing forms.It is so fun to watch them pour the concrete! (Brandon had his friend Landon over that day.)Pouring the wall of the foundation.

And this if the final foundation. We will get it backfilled the beginning of next week.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is exiciting
love camille

debbie said...

Awesome! It looks so big! I can't wait to see it when it's done.

Anonymous said...

Will my room be bigger then
the brothers

Unknown said...

Camille, you are so cute!

Exciting times! YAY for you all!

Anonymous said...

It was awsome

Darcee said...

Congrats!! It will be fun to see the progress and great to have finished!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo, keep us posted on the progress. What is the projected completion date?
Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Exciting!!! what rooms are you adding?
Aunt Kaye

DB said...

That looks like a good time!

Katie and Dennis said...

It will be a family room, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a laundry room. It will not be going up too fast. We have talked to a guy in our ward to help us get started with the framing and he is busy. Then we will probably just do the rest ourselves. I'll be happy if I'm in it by next Christmas (09). I'm trying the laid-back approach.

Kendi said...

The laid back approach will make it easier to wait it out until it is done and hopefully it will get done sooner than you anticiptate. It looks nice and big...I bet you can hardly wait! I am happy for you and your family. Enjoy watching the process!
Kendi

Garling Ranch said...

We were all wondering what was going on over at your house! That is great you are getting to expand your house! I hear it is a lot of work, but really worth it once it is done. Just keep the end in sight, I guess!

Theresaleeatk said...

Hi Katie! I was blogging tonight and came upon your blogspot. It was nice to read about you and your cute family. I hope you remember me, its only been a few years since we graduated from high school:) -- Theresa (Murray) Atkinson