
I have really enjoyed yard work this year! I never thought I'd say that. Up until this year I didn't like it at all. It is also really nice to have Jeffrey and Brandon do their share to help. (They also have 3 other people they are doing yard work for this summer to make a little money.)
6 comments:
I love how green everything looks. And what great helpers you have!
Your yard always looks so nice as we drive by! Your garden looks great in the picture! We are so excited to finally get some fresh vegies out of ours after all the hard work!
I don't love yard work either, but have definitely been more tolerant of it this year than I have in the past. It does help when you can spread the work!
Why didnt you post the picture
of me?
I like to mow the lawn
I like to help out.
Post a Comment