I will really miss this summer. Among other things, one reason is my kids were such good helpers. They helped with the the planting and weeding of the garden, the picking, shelling, snapping and preserving of peas and beans. They also did MANY household chores. I'm so grateful for all they did to help our family this summer. Here are their back-to-school poses: (Jeffrey 9th grade, Brandon 6th grade, Camille 3rd grade, Alexa 2nd grade.)
I'm not showing these pictures to Chandler, he will be jealous of Brandon's Indiana Jones t-shirt. I've had quite the adjustment sending my kids off this week too. All those kids are getting so big and grown up!
NINTH GRADE?!?!?!? Jeffrey's in 9th grade already? Holy Cow! Where has the time gone? I can't believe how big all the kids are getting. I'm sure Drew and Mary are missing having them all around.
3 comments:
I'm not showing these pictures to Chandler, he will be jealous of Brandon's Indiana Jones t-shirt. I've had quite the adjustment sending my kids off this week too. All those kids are getting so big and grown up!
NINTH GRADE?!?!?!? Jeffrey's in 9th grade already? Holy Cow! Where has the time gone? I can't believe how big all the kids are getting. I'm sure Drew and Mary are missing having them all around.
Good mom, good kids, good home.
Post a Comment