Monday, August 4, 2008

Catch Up

This is called I'm-behind-on-my-blogging so there are 3 new entries here! I still have a couple more I want to do but they will wait until another day.

On Saturday we went to Hamer. The evening was beautiful. It was so nice to relax, visit, watch the kids and just enjoy being together.


The kids love to play on the swing set that Melvin built many years ago.
Mary and Ryan. Of course Mary has to taste the metal.Kate, Karen, Mary, Drew
Camille was excited to learn how to get up on the bar. Aunt Janeen taught her how. She was a little frustrated because Emily could get up with ease. But she persevered and finally got it!And here is Alexa doing it too!
Lula has had a struggle with her health lately. We are all praying very hard for her to get well!
Brandon, Jeffrey and Camille did a little shooting. Even I shot a couple of times! But I'm not posting the picture.Then the kids had a ball feeding the calves.

5 comments:

debbie said...

Oh--that looks like so much fun! It would have been fun to be there.

Anonymous said...

It was fun to do that

Katie and Dennis said...

Thanks for your comment, Camille! (sign your name!)

Anonymous said...

I had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Mary was so cute.