Make any cookie recipe. Right after the cookies come out of the oven place a peanut butter, caramel or mint cup (Walmart brand) on each cookie. Cool them on the cookie sheets. These are chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter cups on them.
Those look amazing and delicious! I am going to have to try that! I loved your comments on my blog! I am getting to know people a lot better and it is funny how we can all be so much alike! Oh, and thank you for the tip about Sundays. You are probably right! Someday, we will have a herd of kids and it will be hectic! I just hope Ted isn't in the bishopric like your husband is! I don't know how I would ever do that! I seriously think you are a very talented mother to have such wonderful kids all the time.
Yum-o! You're making my mouth water. I'll have to try it sometime when I have a good excuse to give some away. Otherwise I eat too many. Cookies don't go too fast when there's only 2 people to eat them, but I know that won't always be the case!
4 comments:
Those look delish! Now I'm going to have to bake something today.
Those look amazing and delicious! I am going to have to try that! I loved your comments on my blog! I am getting to know people a lot better and it is funny how we can all be so much alike! Oh, and thank you for the tip about Sundays. You are probably right! Someday, we will have a herd of kids and it will be hectic! I just hope Ted isn't in the bishopric like your husband is! I don't know how I would ever do that! I seriously think you are a very talented mother to have such wonderful kids all the time.
Yum-o! You're making my mouth water. I'll have to try it sometime when I have a good excuse to give some away. Otherwise I eat too many. Cookies don't go too fast when there's only 2 people to eat them, but I know that won't always be the case!
These look good!
I love your new family photo on the right.
Post a Comment