

A couple of weeks ago my grandma Bingham called me and asked if I wanted the grapes from her garden. I said YES! My mom and dad picked them for me and then we picked them up from them. I got them bottled on Thursday and they are beautiful! I love that they are from my grandma's garden. I thought of her all the while and how much I love her. And I also thought of my parents and their willingness to help me by picking them. Finally I thought of my grandma Porter because when I did grapes a couple of years ago, I called her to ask her how because my mom was at work.
4 comments:
Looks awesome! What do you do with the canned juice? Do you drink it, use it for jelly? I lack canning expertise, as you can tell!
This stuff if very concentrated. One quart dilutes to about a gallon of juice. I put sugar in each quart but not enough so I will still have to add some sugar. You can use it for jelly but we just drink it. It is really good mixed with Sprite.
This brings beack memories of juicing grapes while we listened to Saturday Conference in October when we lived in Kooskia, Idaho.
I love fresh grape juice!
Hi!
I have been watching your blog and was interested to see the grapes and hope you enjoy the bottled fruit this winter. I was happy that some one could use them.
Love, Grandma B.
Post a Comment