
We had another beautiful sunset last night! I simply had to take a picture. Of course a picture doesn't come close to doing it justice.

This morning I looked out my window and there were 2 herds of sheep. They were following a sheepherders wagon. Two guys and a few dogs were herding ALL these sheep. The guys were whistling and they had these long sticks they threw to startle the sheep forward. It didn't take them too long to herd them out of sight.


I love living here!
5 comments:
Very different from where I live. If I blogged about the goings ons outside my house, it would be about neighbor one cutting down 3 crab apple trees in their front yard, neighbor two having a lemonade stand and another neighbor having a birthday party in their back yard! Very different. There are benefits to both places. I didn't know if I would like having neighbors after coming from some place like yours, but I have learned to really like it too! But things change, so it is nice to have a record of how things are when you are there.
Dang it! I wish I could see.
I love that sunset! How neat to watch a sheepherder. I would love to observe that.
Wow! You have been really busy with catching lots of amazing pictures! It is amazing how the sheep herds move right along. Those dogs are amazing at how they listen to the whistles and they know what to do. It is quite the sight to see. Beet harvest looks like it is wrapping up soon...which is good, because they are saying this is the last good week. Hopefully everyone gets what they need to get done, done.
Alexa said that there was a herd of sheep. I didnt believe her but when I looked there and there they were. I was amazed.That was unuaul.
Post a Comment