Friday, October 17, 2008

Photo Tag

My sweet friend, Kaylee tagged me. This is fun. So, if you see your name at the end of this post, here is what you need to do: Go to your forth picture file. Choose the 4th picture in it and post it. I didn't want to post mine! This was a day in February and my sweet friend in Texas wanted to see the growth of my hair. So I set up the timer (that is why it is blurry, I guess) and shot a few with Drew, Mary and me. But this Mary must have run away. I decided I could post it after cropping just so. Drew is such a cutie, isn't he?

So, I tag the following sweeties: Darcee, Kelsie, Kendi, Debbie, Kimberly, and Melodee.

1 comment:

MsMelodee said...

Ok...so i am a slacker! I just read the Photo tag blog, what a fun idea! How awesome to get your roof done, to have beautiful weather, and to be blessed with great family, friends, and neighbors!