Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Parker's Story

This video is a must-see. A couple tells their story of trying to get parental notification before same sex marriage is taught to their kindergartener. It is hard to understand how this is happening in America. And the same thing will happen in California if Proposition 8 fails. It is literally too close to home. Click HERE to watch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that is a powerful video. It is very scary to me to see our rights and freedom chiseled away piece by piece. We MUST stand up for what we believe in. I think sometimes we are too polite that we don't want to offend someone with our views, well guess what, we must now bear the burden of their desires.
k

Unknown said...

Tears and fear for our nation and children. I remember when I was in college in Illinois a student said, "What California does, the nation will follow." I have thought on that statement on occasion and have come to believe there is much truth in that. Thank you so much for presenting this to us. You are doing a great work. May the Lord hear our cries and may we step up and do our part!