Hi Katie! Janeal linked me to your blog & I've been blog-stalking you for awhile now.....LOVE the farm pictures you've been posting lately, looks quite a bit like where I live. Isn't it nice and peaceful? My mom often talks about "thinning beats" as a child. I don't think she liked it much! ha ha
Anyway, wanted to pop up and say hello. BTW, look how nicely your hair is growing in too. I'm so glad to hear you are doing well. You've been in my thoughts and prayers. ~Melanie
Just a note on the hair (both mine and Jeffrey's!)
Jeffrey's: will be cut soon! It has been on the to-do list for a couple of weeks but things have been so crazy!
Mine: Dennis has been my...searching for the right word here...barber(?) for over a year now! (thanks honey!)(one friend commented that he is getting better!) Anyway, every few months I have had him trim the back to give the sides a chance to catch up with it. The sides are finally there!!! So now I'm just going to let it grow for a bit and see how I like it. I'm also curious to see if the curl stays. Kelsie said Joe used more hair product on his curly hair than she uses. I can't believe how much I have to use to tame it! Wow! Can I just say: I love having hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! He is getting tall! He must be getting a growth spurt. It still seems like he should be younger and shorter than that. I can still remember when you guys only had a couple of kids, and they were all still young. Man, how time flies.
8 comments:
I know how you feel! Where does the time go, and how do we adjust to our little ones being bigger than us?:)
Wow! And your hair's growing too! It looks great!
Hi Katie!
Janeal linked me to your blog & I've been blog-stalking you for awhile now.....LOVE the farm pictures you've been posting lately, looks quite a bit like where I live. Isn't it nice and peaceful? My mom often talks about "thinning beats" as a child. I don't think she liked it much! ha ha
Anyway, wanted to pop up and say hello. BTW, look how nicely your hair is growing in too. I'm so glad to hear you are doing well. You've been in my thoughts and prayers.
~Melanie
It happens to the best of us! Cache is a half a head (if not more) taller than me and Caleb is inching up too.
I feel tall now!!!
I thought you were taller
Just a note on the hair (both mine and Jeffrey's!)
Jeffrey's: will be cut soon! It has been on the to-do list for a couple of weeks but things have been so crazy!
Mine: Dennis has been my...searching for the right word here...barber(?) for over a year now! (thanks honey!)(one friend commented that he is getting better!) Anyway, every few months I have had him trim the back to give the sides a chance to catch up with it. The sides are finally there!!! So now I'm just going to let it grow for a bit and see how I like it. I'm also curious to see if the curl stays. Kelsie said Joe used more hair product on his curly hair than she uses. I can't believe how much I have to use to tame it! Wow! Can I just say: I love having hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! He is getting tall! He must be getting a growth spurt. It still seems like he should be younger and shorter than that. I can still remember when you guys only had a couple of kids, and they were all still young. Man, how time flies.
Post a Comment