This tag is very informative. Write 5 things about yourself in each category. Then tag 5 people. Let them know who they are at the end of your post and leave a comment on their blog (or in my case, the people I tagged don't have blogs but they all have my email address). Have fun!!!
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I had 2 kids: Jeffrey, age 4 1/2 and Brandon nearly age 2
2. The beginning of 1998 we had to move suddenly because our trailer was on someone else's property and they wanted to build a house there. We didn't know where we would go. But Heavenly Father took good care of us and a man in our ward offered us the plot of land we are on now.
3. I think I was Primary chorister about this time.
4. I was selling Tupperware.
5. We put in our grass and planted some trees around our house.
5 Things on my To-Do List:
1. Make soup for the ward party tonight.
2. Fold laundry and clean the house.
3. Bake cookies.
4. Pick up my kids after school and take them to piano lessons.
5. Bring Brandon home after his lesson so he can mow our neighbor's lawn.
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Twix
2. Oreos
3. Kit Kats
4. Kettle corn
5. Mint patties
5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Pay tithing
2. Pay off our house and get out of debt
3. Visit family more often
4. Pay someone to build our house
5. Help others in any way I can
5 Places I have Lived:
1. Preston, Idaho
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. 3 locations in Oklahoma and one in Kansas
4. Provo, Utah
5. Present location
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Hauling chickens (you know how on Napolean Dynamite they carry chickens by their feet--that is what I'm talking about! Yuck! Luckily, I only did it for a day and I think I may have just been a volunteer (my dad volunteered me and told me I now had bragging rights! Imagine! :-))
2. Del Monte (I had such glamorous jobs)
3. Pizza Villa
4. House of Fabrics
5. Mom
5 People I Tag:
1. Julianna
2. Mom
3. Dad
4. Andi
5. Danna
No comments:
Post a Comment